Medicare Garfield Heights, OH
1) Medicare Part A, Part B, and Part D
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) - With Part A, you can get:
- Coverage for inpatient care in hospitals
- Coverage for nursing facility care
- Coverage for home health and hospice care
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) - With Part B, you can get:
- Coverage for doctor and health care provider services
- Coverage for preventative care like screenings and shots
- Coverage for medical equipment like wheelchairs and walkers
Medicare Part D (Drug Coverage) - With Part D, you can get:
- Coverage for prescription drugs
2) Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans provide coverage for both Part A and Part B and can include Part D. These plans are provided by a Medicare-approved private company. You may be able to get extra benefits that aren't covered by Original Medicare like vision, hearing, dental, and more.
3) Medigap Plans
A medigap plan is a supplemental insurance plan from a private company that can fill a gap in your Medicare coverage.
I'm a licensed Medicare agent in Garfield Heights and local Cleveland communities. Schedule your free consultation and learn about the best Medicare coverage options for you.
The author is not pictured.
medicare.gov. "Medicare Advantage Plans". https://www.medicare.gov/basics/get-started-with-medicare/medicare-basics/parts-of-medicare
medicare.gov. "Parts of Medicare".https://www.medicare.gov/types-of-medicare-health-plans/medicare-advantage-plans