Health Insurance Options if You Need to Enroll in or Change Plans – Garfield Heights, OH


Health Insurance Garfield Heights, OH

  • 1) How You Can Enroll in or Change Coverage

    You can get health insurance for the rest of 2022 if:

    a.) You qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a life change. 

    b.) You qualify for Medicaid, CHIP, or a new Special Enrollment Period based on income.

  • 2) Special Enrollment Period

    Certain life events, like losing health coverage, moving, getting married, having a baby, or adopting a child, may qualify you to enroll in or change your health insurance.

  • 3) Medicaid, CHIP, or New SEP

    Individuals, families, and children with certain incomes may qualify for Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or health insurance through the Special Enrollment Period. If eligible based on estimated household income, you can apply any time. 

I'm a licensed health insurance agent in Garfield Heights, Cleveland, and surrounding communities. I can help you enroll in or change your coverage, today.

"Still need to enroll in or change 2022 coverage? "

The author is not pictured.

Schedule Your Free Consultation