Understanding Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans – Garfield Heights, OH
Medicare Garfield Heights, OH
You Have Two Options When Enrolling in Medicare
You can enroll in Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Original Medicare - With original Medicare, you'll get Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance).
- Drug Coverage - If you're interested in drug coverage, you can join a separate Medicare drug plan (Part D).
- Out-of-Pocket Costs - You have the option to purchase supplemental insurance to help cover out-of-pocket costs.
- Doctor Network - You can use any doctor or hospital that takes Medicare, anywhere in the U.S.
- Medicare Advantage - This plan offers an all-in-one solution that includes Part A, Part B, and usually Part D.
- Out-of-Pocket Costs - You may have lower out-of-pocket costs with Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Doctor Network - In many cases, you’ll need to use doctors who are in the plan’s network.
- Benefits - You can get extra benefits that aren't covered by Original Medicare like vision, hearing, dental, and more.
I'm a licensed Medicare agent in Garfield Heights and Cleveland communities. Schedule your free consultation and I'll help you decide on the best Medicare option for you.
"Understanding Medicare Advantage Plans". https://www.medicare.gov/Pubs/pdf/12026-Understanding-Medicare-Advantage-Plans.pdf
The author is not pictured.
Schedule Your Free Consultation